Joie "Eve" Blouse: Boho Sexy.

Last Fall I ruined my favorite blouse...



It was a Marc by Marc Jacobs top that I had bought two years ago. It would have looked great on anyone... It was flowy and feminine. And I could even get away with wearing it at work. But one walk through a crowded (although, fabulous) bar in Fort Point ruined it.

Lesson: Beware of sharp corners!

I had been searching for months for a replacement. And yesterday, I found one..



The Joie "Eve" top!

It's more sheer than the Marc by Marc Jacobs top, so I will have to wear a camisole underneath it. But it's very "boho" and still sexy.

Comments

Ally W said…
LOVE IT! It's really cute - RIP Marc by Marc Jacobs blouse!
Angie said…
That's really cute, I'm loving the 'boho' look for summer. Where did you find it?
Me said…
Thanks Cali-Ally!

Angie: I got the blouse at Saks Fifth Avenue. But you can find it online at Zappos and other places. Just do a Google search for "Joie Eve Blouse."
Very good replacement! It may even be an upgrade!!! Way to go!!

xoxo
ym
Vanessa said…
LOVE the replacement shirt!
Hannah Beth said…
Oh I feel for you, I had a pair of gorgeous Diesel jeans that moulded themselves to my body. Went out to dinner and spilled some oil on them - that isnt coming off! arghhhh

Great find, I really like the new top!

Popular Posts