Drinks At The Plaza Athenee.

Frogger and I each had our "things" that we wanted to do while in Paris. Her: Montmartre and the Eiffel Tower. Me: Hermes store, Bikram Yoga Paris and...

Drinks at the Plaza Athenee!!!!!



Do you know the Plaza Athenee? I bet you do if you were a fan of Sex and the City! It's where The Russian and Carrie lived in the season finale of Sex and the City... You know, when Big comes sweeping into Paris to rescue her?

Well, I insisted that Frogger and I go to the bar at the Plaza Athenee for a cockatil. I knew it would be pricey (drinks around 26 Euros), but that it would be "fantistique!" And it was!

We showed up around 7:30pm tonight (our last night in Paris). We walked into the lobby of the Plaza Athenee and went up to the concierge. They walked us to the bar area, and were so wonderful to us after I told them, "My colleague and I have to have a drink in 'le bar'."



The bar was very cool. It was quiet, but beautiful.

It got busier as we made our way through our cocktails. Frogger went with a "Vespa Martini" (Lillet, Gin, Vodka) and I started with a Strawberry Martini, following up with the house special of raspberry puree and champagne.



We chatted and gossiped for about two hours there... The bar was just so amazing. Then we asked where the bathrooms were... And were amazed by the fresh flowers in them...





So pretty!!!!

If you go to Paris, I recommend stopping at the Plaza Athenee for at least one drink. So worth it. pricey, but worth it.

Comments

The_Brain said…
Oh my god, you must have had the time of your life. I lived in France most of my life but I've never been to Plaza Athenee. That makes me think that we often take for granted what we have in our own country. Did you know that most parisiens have only been to the tour effeil only a couple time ? (I've been 2 times lol)

I miss Avenue montaigne...

Great blog by the way, you life seems fun :)
Frogger said…
In all the articles I write, I always offer up one suggested 'indulgence' for your travels in that particular city. Paris will definitely be the Plaza Athenee. It's perfectly chic with all the right colors and cocktails. Love it! Great choice, Missus!
April Elizabeth said…
sooooo jealous

it looks amazing
Vanessa said…
Amazing photos! You make me want to book a trip right now.

Popular Posts