Ted Baker "Burnaby" Blazer From Therapy.

I have been craving a tuxedo-like blazer for quite a while now. A delicious black one, which I could throw over dresses, tees, blouses, tank tops... Whatever. It could be dressed up or down. And it would be non-stop androgynous sexy.

Today, I finally found my blazer.



It's the Ted Baker "Burnaby" Blazer... And I got it for a great price at Therapy in the Trilogy building by Fenway.

Therapy is the sister store to Jean Therapy, my favorite place to buy jeans in the WORLD. (Side Note: After two years of talking non-stop about the place, Bail FINALLY went and visited the place tonight. She now has jeans that fit better than anything! Now, to get Frogger there...)

Therapy is going to be under-going a makeover of sorts, and now everything in the store is marked off 50%.

There were a few things I wanted, including a black soft-leather bag made in Vancouver. But I need to be careful about dipping into my set-aside Europe budget before I leave next week. (Though, should I not go through all my Europe budget, I will be returning to Therapy in hopes that something is left.)

Besides the blazer, I also picked up this dreamy Voluspa jasmine-scented candle...



I love the jar. Perfect for my rings, once the candle is used up!

Comments

That Girl! said…
I'm so glad that this blazer went to a good home!!! :)

And that candle is the exact same one I grabbed for myself too. The ceramic candle holder is beyond adorable in my bathroom.

OMG, I think I came pretty close to talking your friend Bail out of jeans! She wanted durability and I was worried that she would be disappointed. I've had jeans fall apart on me in a matter of months so in this economy I get especially sensitive to what people's first stated needs are.

In any event, she was lovely and easy to fit. I told her some tips on finding jeans that are doing to be durable (stay away from resin work or light weight!!!). And I told her to let me know if either pair of jeans don't hold up the way she wanted/expected b/c I'd hold the company accountable. (She did mention she was your friend but of course I didn't put 2+2 together until after she left)

I'm dying to meet Frogger now :)
Me said…
I'm wearing my Blazer tonight for my b-day dinner with The Husband. He loves it too!

And Bail had nothing but amazing things to say about the service you provided for her.
Love the blazer!!! Do they have more?

xoxo
ym
Me said…
YES! They do. I recommend going over there and checking things out when you have a chance this week. They have the most ADORABLE dresses there.
a. said…
I am in desperate need of jean therapy!!! Why don't they have a location in every town?!? Buying jeans can be so stressful!!!
That Girl! said…
mp, if you want to email us and let us know what you're looking for, I can try and help. Often thru pictures and a conversation, I'm able to make some recommendations and can send you some jeans too :) I have customers from Chicago, New York and Philadelphia that work with me via pictures and email.

PS...this might also be a good way for us to work when you move to Canada, Missus (tear).

PSS...we're also working feverishly on getting an e-commerce site up and running soon as well so hopefully that will be a viable option soon :)

Popular Posts