Newest Obsession: LARABAR Coconut Cream Pie.

Busy, busy morning... Looked at houses online with Husband... Sewed button on a coat... Showered... Met Yummy Mummy for coffee and chat... To the store for some last minute travel things... Grocery shopped... Now lunching (on watermelon and pineapple) and writing.... But am enjoying something sinfully good for me...

The new LARABAR Coconut Cream Pie bar.





OMG! I love LARABARs. Purely vegan, these are fantastic snack bars! And I am such an addict for anything coconut that I picked up a handful of these things to take with me to Europe tomorrow.

Comments

Bex said…
I'm *SO* excited to try this one! I also love ANYTHING coconut and *LOVE*LOVE*LOVE* lara bars...thanks for the tip!
Me said…
Avec mon plasir!!!
Britt said…
Missus- you must take out the mon to use this expression correctly. off to canada you go!
Me said…
THANK YOU BRITT! My "Francais" sucks! LOL!

"Avec plasir!"
Britt said…
Tres Bien, Missus. Vous serez vraiment comfortable au Canada. A Bientot!
JuJuBeans said…
I love coconut! This is one of my favorite flavors. I like the Lemon Bar best then Cashew Cookie and Coconut Cream Pie, YUM!

Popular Posts