Review: REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.

Last week I picked up a new mask, the REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.



It was replacing another mask that I had loved using for a few years. The old mask was great because it worked. I could feel it tingling... It smelled great... And I could see a "refreshing glow" to my skin. So, would the new REN mask be able to get the job done as well as the old one???

Yes. Yes it would.

The REN mask is much gentler on my skin though. I don't feel a tingling. And I don't experience a small break out a day after using it, as I would with the Murad mask. But I get the same "refreshing glow."

I guess it doesn't have to "sting" or "tingle" for you to know it is working.

Comments

Me want! Thanks for giving us the update!

xoxo

ym

Popular Posts