REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.

It appears, to my dismay, that Murad is no longer manufacturing the Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask To Go.

Dangit! I loved that thing! It was so perfect for exfoliating so much more than your face. And the little packets yielded so much more than one application... So you really got a great deal with them. (A four-pack was $10.)

But in my tears of sorrow, the Sephora sales associate was able to point me in the direction of (what appears to be) a far superior product:



REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask.

It's a fruit acid and enzyme mask... And it's supposedly pretty intense. So I will be very careful when I try it for the first time later today. It's paraben-free, contains no sulfates, petrochemicals, fragrance, synthetic colors or silicones. Additionally, it comes in a vacuum-sealed container, never having been touched by humans.

I will be posting a review of it later this week. But so far, it seems promising.

Comments

me said…
I wonder if you considered the F10 Enzymatic Smooth Radiance Facial Mask? I'm on the fence between the two, and I can't wait to hear what you think of the Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask!
Me said…
LOL! I did actually consider getting that one... But they didn't have it in stock at Sephora. So I went with the Glycolactic one.

Funny enough, the glycolactic one is supposed to be the more intense of the two... But I didn't even feel a tingling!

We'll see how I look tomorrow, to gauge how it did.
me said…
So I got antsy, and went to CO Bigelow to get my very own Glycolatic Skin Renewal Peel Mask (please someone stop me from using the full name). And I decided that I don't like the recommended instructions, so I have used it 3 nights in a row.

I apply it for a little while, then rub it in again and leave it for a little while longer, then I toss some exfoliant on top before I rinse it all off.

I think it's finally working.

Also possible: I have too much time on my hands and no respect for the instruction-writing authorities.
Anonymous said…
This product was fantastic. I received a sample at Sephora and shared with my mom. The second we put on the mask our skin began to tingle. It was great. After the sensation ended our skin began tightening. Finally, when we removed the masks our faces where glowing. My glow lasted more than 24 hours. I love this and plan to purchase during my next visit to Sephora.

Popular Posts