Picture Of The Day: My Packed "Hero."

I leave for Key West tomorrow morning.

Today has been a busy day. I had a training session, then had to grocery shop for The Husband (since I will be gone for almost five days), had to give myself a pedicure so that I will not have "skanky" toes while wearing flip flops... And I still have a Bikram class to go to at 6pm... But you know what???

I am all packed!



I was surprised by how much I was able to fit into my McQueen "Hero" luggage! The zebra-print drawstring bags really came in handy when packing my shoes, lingerie and clothes.

I am ready to hit Key West and have a few margaritas this weekend!

Comments

Have a margarita for me!!!!

Safe travels to you.

xoxo
Vanessa said…
That looks like the perfect bag! I may have to start looking for one for myself.

Popular Posts