Frozen Yogurt For Dogs.

I don't have pets. The Husband and I haven't reached the point in our relationship where we have been blessed with having to care for another living creature. But If we did have one (baby or pet) we would probably spoil it rotten. And I can tell you for certain that if we had a dog, I would buy it frozen yogurt...



Peanut butter and banana flavor? Yum!

I had no idea they made frozen yogurt for dogs... Or that they sold it in the organic foods section of my supermarket, right next to the tofu ice cream.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There is also "Frosty Paws" icecream for our canine friends! My dogs get plenty of it during the summer!
Chris Wight said…
We have the peanut butter banana ones in the freezer for when the sarge has been an extra good boy.

Which is pretty much all the time.

Popular Posts