Random Thoughts Today...

A peek into what's on my mind today...
  • Why was I able to squat really deeply, all of the sudden, when working out with The Trainer today? It was odd to be able to squat so lowly.
  • Why do I always forget the kettle bells are in kilograms when I am forced to workout with them? I carried the equivalent of 52 pounds today while doing a circuit. And I had to carry it with one hand, walk 15 feet, while not allowing my core to tilt to one side of the other.
  • Am I turning into my mother? I have had a few realtors bring clients through to look at the apartment... And every time they do, I always scramble around, thinking the place isn't clean enough... But really, it is.
  • I would love for AIG to not to pay the bonuses they are contractually obligated to pay... But I do not think there is anything that can be done. Lawsuits will ensue, and we will spend more money dealing with it in court than it is worth.
  • Anxiously awaiting the return of my passport... It should be back by the end of the week. Fingers crossed.
  • Thinking dinner tonight will be pizza: a thin mult-grain crust, half plain cheese, half pepperoni and green olives.
Now I must get ready for yoga.

Comments

Popular Posts