The Healthy Life Kitchen.

About nine years ago, when I moved to NYC, I picked up a newly released cookbook in the hopes of eating healthier.

I never made anything from it though, because it called for a lot of ingredients that (at the time) didn't taste well. Like soy margarine, soy milk, soy yogurt... But now, I have developed a taste for these things, as well as a taste for eating healthier.

The cookbook I had long forgotten about? Healthy Life Kitchen...



Filled with recipes that are mostly vegan-based (though there are a few shrimp and salmon recipes - two things I do not eat), I am giving the book a second glance after many years of collecting dust on my shelf... And I am loving what I see written down in it:
  • Blueberry Breakfast Frappe
  • Spicy Guacamole
  • Cilantro Corn Chowder
  • Teriyaki Cod
  • Lentil Tacos
  • Chocolate Mousse
I am going to have to give these recipes a try.

Comments

Popular Posts