Key West: $2 Mojitos!

Frogger and I got into Key West just after noon today. We took a "high seed" ferry that not only lacked "high speed" Internet, it also lacked a fast trek from Fort Myers to Key West. It took over four hours to get here. Ugh!

But, we are here now. And the ferry was an excellent opportunity to catch up on some rest, reading and "Entourage" episodes I had downloaded into my iTunes. I'll be creating a podcast next week covering the trip. But I will say that so far, it has been a very cheap trip for me so far...

We've been able to find good deals on food and entertainment. Including an incredible "Happy Hour" deal: $2 Mojitos at the Island Dogs Bar.





They were strong and minty! And they got 'em every Monday through Saturday from 4pm to 8pm.

Comments

Bex said…
i forget where in KW it is (somewhere along the water, though), but you HAVE to go to Schooner's and you HAVE to try the conch fritters. *SO*SO*SO* good!

Popular Posts