Coconut Milk Ice Cream.

I have a new guilty pleasure. A new love. A new love made from an old love.

Coconuts.

Oh how I have loved coconut all of my life! Sweetened shredded coconut - I think it's one of the finest ingredients on Earth. Possibly THE finest! And about three years ago, because of Bikram, I discovered the joys of coconut water. (So good for you!) And now I have discovered the joy of coconut milk ice cream.



Made by the same company that makes the Soy Delicious products (yogurt and ice cream), the ice cream is made from coconut milk and is dairy and soy free... And it tastes amazing!

I brought The Husband home the Mint Chip flavor. There was no "coconutty-ness" to it... It just tasted like a light and delicious mint with crispy chocolate layers in it. It was a nice, healthy, dairy-free treat!

This will definitely be on my regular grocery list.

Comments

YES! Did I tell you about this a few months ago? I got that exact brand. SOOOOO good, and it's so fattening that I've been too terrified to buy it since then. But at least it's vegan.
Me said…
It actually wasn't that bad withthe calories though.. Only like 230 per serving... Which is less than a Ben & Jerry's... or a margarita... or hot chocolate from Starbucks...
That Girl! said…
If you like coconut, you might want to try the coconut sorbet from Haagen Dazs. It's really fantastic and not crazy with the calories at all.
Me said…
Oh I have tried it before... I just can never find it at Shaw's or at Whole Foods near me. But I love coconut sorbet.

Popular Posts