I "Ease" Into Every Day.

That pretty much says it all. I do find myself "easing" into each day.

I get up, lately, anywhere from 9am to (like today) 11am. I don't usually have to be anywhere until later in the day, so I take my time getting ready as well. I usually don't get around to leaving the house till about noon on most days.

When I first realized I was doing this, I worried. "Am I depressed?"

I figured since I was sleeping long and late, I must be. But then I realized that back when I was working, I often didn't get out of bed till 8am. Then I would have to rush around the house, getting ready and packed up for the day... All so I could get to the office by 9am each day.

So I am still sleeping the 9 to 10 hours I have always been sleeping. I am just not rushing around when I get up each day. And I am going to bed later than I was when I was working. Back then, I was in bed and asleep by 11pm. Now, I stay up till midnight or 1am most nights.

So, I am not depressed. I just have a different schedule now. And instead of rushing, I ease into each day. This isn't a bad thing. But it does take getting used to.

Comments

Popular Posts