Tremont 647: $2 Taco Tuesdays.

Definitely worth checking out, people...

Frogger sent me a message at about 4:30pm today, wanting to know if I was in the mood for Tacos. I, being of Mexican descent, am always in the mood for tacos. So we knew we had to check it out...



The only tacos on the menu of four (pork, short ribs, seafood, lentils) that I could eat was the lentil ones. (The seafood had shrimp in it.) We also had the veggie quesdillas and the lime margarita special.

Quite good. Not a bad for less than $30.

Comments

That Girl! said…
E and I are about to head to La Verdad for $1 taco night. It's become our Tuesday thing :)
Me said…
La Verdad has $1 tacos? DAMN! I hope they have more vegetarian options than 647 had.
Dan said…
Looks good.
That Girl! said…
Sadly, I don't think they have any veg options. I say you call them and suggest it!!!!

Popular Posts