Picture Of the Day: Books.

Moving day is getting closer and closer. I have less than two months left in Boston. And tomorrow, we have a moving estimator guy coming to estimate how much it will cost to move us from Boston to Toronto. So I decided that early this morning would be a good time to go through all of my books.

I have quite a few... Some I have never even read. Some that I read two chapters and decided, "This is shit." And some that were forced upon me because of work. (I'm talking about you, stupid Dale Carnegie books that I never read!)

Here is a picture of what I am getting rid of...



They are being packed up tonight and donated.

There's a lot of shit-tastic chick lit in there. I won't lie.

SHIT: Just noticed I have some sentimental books in the "to-go" pile. They have been removed.

Comments

That Girl! said…
OMG I got rid of that stupid Nick Hornsby book too. I didn't like it one bit.
Amy B. said…
Donating is a GREAT idea - but in these economic times, you can always sell them too! Powell's in Portland, OR and if you submit your ISBN's they will give you a quote and pay for shipping... It might be worth looking into! http://www.powells.com/sellonline
Me said…
Yeah, JT. That Nick Hornby book really sucked ass. I couldn't even get through the first chapter. I was so freaking b-o-r-e-d.
Dan said…
Dale Carnegie and Pilates. A book browser's paradise. Any books on ab crunching?
Me said…
LOL! No books on Abs. The ABS diet? Yes. Ab crunching? No.
Heidi said…
I see no fewer than two books that I would have happily taken off your hands :( I'd pay for them too!!!

Popular Posts