Nest Grommet Diaper Bag.

No... I am most certainly NOT knocked up. And normally, it's rare that a non-mother can legitimately get away with using baby accessories... But I have found one that I (or pretty much any woman) can use, sans baby...

The Grommet Diaper Bag by Nest.



I noticed this bag the first time I met Yummy Mummy, and for months I thought it was just a gorgeous bag she was carrying around. She's quite the trendsetter, and I figured she was not going to settle for carrying a plain old diaper bag for her young son. She's the kind of mum I could see carrying around a Birkin bag, secretly hiding juice boxes and crackers in it for the kid.

But today, when she opened up her bag, I noticed all the compartments and pockets in it. And the zippered "shelf" compartment on the bottom... That's where she hid diapers! I told her she was making good use of the bag for her needs... And that's when she told me it was, in fact, a diaper bag.

The leather... The grommets... The scarf... It has an "equestrian" feel to it. And it measures 15 inches long, 12 inches high and 7 inches deep... So you can fit gym clothes AND a laptop in there! And with all the pockets and compartments, well, this is in excellent travel bag!

I don't need a new bag... But man, if I did, the pearl-colored one would probably be my first choice!

Comments

Sigh...I have been coveting this bag forever (since I saw Yum with it, too!). My favorite part is the scarf woven through the grommets.

It's no surprise that a baby bag is probably the best way to get and stay organized. I use a Coach baby bag for court, and I never have to fumble for something I need quickly. I do leave the Coach fabric changing pad (covered in the famous "c" design) at home, although it probably would make for a nice laptop sleeve =)
Me said…
Hmm! That could make for a fun craft project: Turn that changing pad into a laptop sleeve.
Omg I love that you love my bag! I can't take all the credit as I saw my super stylish mummy friend with it first. I'm telling you, even if I didn't have kids I would totally rock this bag to work or around town!

xoxo

ym

Popular Posts