L'Oreal EverPure Smooth Shampoo.

I finally got around to washing my hair tonight. I wanted to give plenty of time for the color to stick from my hair coloring earlier this week. And when I washed it, I got to use the new L'Oreal EverPure Sulfate-Free Shampoo.



It'll be a few weeks before I know for certain if it is helping my color last. However, unlike with other sulfate-free shampoos I have tried, this one lathers really well... Which helps you spread it throughout your hair. So you only need a small dollop for ridiculously thick hair like mine, and you can cover your entire scalp with lather. And the rosemary and herb combination adds a nice aroma to my tresses.

Thus far, I give EverPure a "thumbs up"... It gets the hair clean, and you don't have to use that much.

Comments

Popular Posts