Picture Of The Day: Irish Red.

It's March 17th here in Boston. That means three things:
And in honor of the last one, but also in celebration of the first two, here is today's Picture of the Day...



An Irish beer, courtesy of a local brewer.

I snapped this while coming out of Bikram yoga this morning. There's a liquor store next to the studio (which I think is perfect - as who wouldn't love a wine, spirit or beer right after Bikram?), and they appeared to be stocking up for the day's festivities.

Comments

H!L said…
pshhhh marathon monday is so much more sacred than st. paddy's! there. i said it.
Me said…
Oh make no mistake... I know how important "Patriot's Day" is in Boston... though I have never worked anywhere that gave it off...

But S. Patrick's Day is still the holiest. People take it mucho serious here. And even if you didn't grow up in Boston, you can get in on celebrating St. Paddy's without missing a beat.

But Patriot's Day? I've never given a shit about it. And I've had a friend run it every year.
That Girl! said…
Hahaaa St. Patrick's Day will always be the highest of holy holidays for me no matter what city I'm in ;)

Thanks for the shout out lady! I spent the day at Jean Therapy helping customers out with denim. It seemed like the fitting way to celebrate another year :)

XOXO

Popular Posts