Castillo De Molina Pinot Noir: A Case Ordered!

I love red wine. Specifically, Pinot Noir. And about a month ago, I discovered a great Pinot at one of the neighborhood wine shops... Castillo De Molina.



It's a delicious screw top Pinot from the Casablanca Valley in Chile. It's about $11 a bottle, when you buy it individually. But when you order a whole case, it drops to about $9 a bottle. So I ordered a case.

Scandalous!!!!!

I won't be able to take the wine with me to Toronto - or so says The Husband. So I have to drink all the bottles before I move in a little over two months. "Girls Night" in, with home made pizzas and pasta?

Comments

I'm there!

ps I always buy a case of my favs....it's such a good deal. The only problem for me is storage. It usually ends up in the Little Mans huge walk in closet/ wine cellar.

xoxo
Frogger said…
Didn't we have the Castillo de Molina Cabernet during the Super Bowl?
Me said…
Yep! But I am more of a pinot girl... And they had the pinot down the street... Till they ran out earlier last week.
Frogger said…
I will have to try the Pinot. The Cab was really good!

Popular Posts