Murad Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask.

Arghh!!!!!!

For weeks I have been popping in and out of Sephora looking to restock these in my home cabinet...



The Murad Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Mask.

But for weeks now, they have been out of them. So this week I went to the Sephora website and decided I would just suck it up and order the $10 mask packs. But even they are out of them!!!

Arghh!!!!!

I am DYING for a fruit peel... And not for my face. I love using these on the backs of my hands, neck, backs of my upper arms and shoulders. They're WONDERFUL for removing dead skin cells and getting things to turnover, looking younger.

Comments

That Girl! said…
Have you ever tried Kiehl's pineapple scrub/mask?

I use it and like it a lot. I think if you go in and say you just want a sample of it to try, they'd happily hand some over.
Frogger said…
Actually, I have two packets at home. I'll bring them to you on Saturday.

Hint: C.O. Bigelow sells this product, too.
Me said…
I like the enzyme peel of the mask. You can feel it working with all the tingling. Does the Khiel's one have enzymes in it too? I'll have to check it out.

Frogger, I am going over to C.O. Bigelow after I finish with my trainer in the next hour... Thanks for the tip!!!
Vanessa said…
I never even thought about using them places other than my face, but what a great idea. Thanks for sharing!
Me said…
You're welcome!

The two most difficult places to prevent aging, but that tell you how old a woman is, are the neck and the backs of the hands. This peel is GREAT for exfoliation of those two areas.
Hey - I went to Sephora today and they've discontinued this - boooo. There's some other places online which still have stock. Apparently, the pomegranate mask http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P241312&categoryId=B70 is replacing the fruit enzyme mask so I bought a pack and will let you know how I get on!

Popular Posts