Girlfriends Dinner: Mostly Vegan Mediterranean.

Since The Husband is out of town for the weekend, I had Bail and Frogger over for dinner, wine and "Earth Hour" this evening. I wanted to test out some new vegan recipes that I had in my repertoire...

Pizza with Walnut Sauce & Mozzarella (Which is the only un-vegan part of the evening).




Bruschetta Pizza.




Angel Hair Pasta with Spicy Marinara & Artichoke Hearts.




Macerated Strawberries.




We promptly turned out the lights at 8:30pm, in recognition of Earth Hour. We played our "Key West" mix of music from the laptop, operated by battery power.



It was a fun evening! I got to try out some new easy (and delicious) recipes... And I got to chat with my girl friends. Oh... And did I mention there was red wine?

God bless red wine.

Comments

Popular Posts