Hotel?

I forgot - till I looked at my calendar today - that The Husband will be out of town for a few days soon. And I hate staying in this apartment alone when he is gone.

It can be scary in here.

Yes... I am almost 32, and this old 900 square foot apartment frightens me at night. I think it is because of the large windows and the glass door off of the bedroom in the back. So I usually either don't sleep or I curl up in a ball on my small office couch. And this is fine, for a day or two... But four whole days?

I am seriously thinking about camping out in a hotel for those days. If only I could get four nights in a nice hotel for a total of $200.

Comments

Frogger said…
I love camping out at hotels! Sometimes I get the best sleep in hotel rooms... weird, I know. But, yes, it can be pricey.

You're always welcome to my spare room. I won't charge you a dime.
What is up these days?? My hubby is out of town for 5 days & 4 nights :-( and another friend of mine was complaining the same thing.. her hubby is out of town for 3 days...

I really don't know what I am going to do these days! Currently watching That 70's show reruns. :-)

Popular Posts