iPhone It Is! (Most Likely!)

It's still a few months away from being purchased (June at the earliest)... But I am thinking that I will be going the way most of you voted in last week's poll:



It was close. And I haven't completely ruled the Blackberry out yet. But it seems like the iPhone is much more in tune with my Internet style.

I like the application options. I like the interface and am used to it with my iPod Touch. I probably wouldn't use it much for music - most likely opting to only keep podcasts on it. Plus, it would sync with MobileMe, which I already have now.

I guess I am a pure Mac girl.

Comments

welcome to the bright side (as opposed to the dark side = PC)...!

I had read about your posts from the time that you were thinking about getting the MacBook...

haha I know I am such a shameless stalker!

BinB
Me said…
WOW! You mean my first MacBook, back in 2006?

Thanks much for reading BinB!
yep the same one :-)
Got addicted to your blog in last few months and since then devoured the whole LOL
BFW (Tammy) said…
Yay! I LOVE mine.
Bex said…
I have only had mine since January (bday present to myself!) and honestly don't know how I lived without it...it really is the coolest thing ever

(well...after the Cat Man of Key West...)

Popular Posts