Picture Of The Day: Taco Bell, A Modern Marvel.

Today's picture is from my Jet Blue flight from Boston to Fort Myers. Allow me to set up the scenario for you for a moment...

I am sitting in seat 21D. Frogger is in seat 6D. I am enjoying my complimentary Diet Coke and free small bag of chocolate chip cookies (only 130 calories!)... Watching DirectTV and indulging in a guilty pleasure of mine: The Real Housewives of Orange County.

All of the sudden, someone is bending down beside me. It is Frogger. It jolted me for a moment, as I wasn't expecting her to appear suddenly at my side.

She speaks...

"I came back here to tell you," she said, "that The History Channel is airing a show about Taco Bell."

She turned around and walked back to her seat. She understands what Taco Bell means to me.

I quickly moved up a few channels... But I was too late. This was all I was able to catch of the episode...



I really think Taco Bell serves far more tortillas than this.

Comments

Popular Posts