The "Fry Guy" Of Key West.

While walking down Duval Street, back from our evening out, Frogger and I came across an outdoor bar that had a really great performer. We decided to pop in and have a Diet Coke.

Little did I know, the Coke I was drinking wouldn't be my only "coke" reference for the evening...

After we had been sitting down for a few minutes, we saw a guy walk in to the performance area with a cup of beer in his hand. He was swaying and really into his own "beat" with the music. He seemed harmless, so we just sat amused from a distance. But the distance wouldn't last long...

The guy decided to come over and tell us "not to worry" and that he had "only done coke once in his life" and that he "wasn't high on coke." A table to young guys near us told us they thought the guy was on LSD...

"That's totally what people act like when they're on it," the guy said.

I wouldn't know... Because Nancy told me to Just Say No. So I took the guy's word for it. But the "Fry Guy" on LSD was so funny, I had to catch some video of his weirdness...

Comments

Popular Posts