Key West On Thursday.

Yikes!

March is going by so quickly! It's been almost two months since I left my job, and almost two months since I was supposed to originally go to Key West with Frogger for a story she is working doing. We rescheduled the trip for this coming weekend, and I haven't given a thought to what to pack!

It'll be in the upper 70s and possibly a little rainy while we're there. So, I will definitely be bringing an umbrella. But what else? Here's what I will be fitting in my inaugural trip with the new McQueen "Hero" Carry-On...
  • 1 Pair Jeans
  • 2 Summery/Spring Dresses
  • 1 Short-Sleeved Cardigan
  • 1 Pair Black Flat Peep-Toes
  • 1 Pair Bikram Shorts (Cuz you never know when you might need them!)
  • 1 Bikram Tank Top (Did I mention that Bikram practice clothes also make excellent beach and pool attire?)
  • 1 Pair Haviana Flipflops
  • 4 Varying colored Tank Tops
  • 1 Lululemon Hoodie
  • 1 Fun Juicy Top, Black w/Ruffles
  • 1 Fun Anthropologie Top
  • 1 White Blouse
  • 1 Cashmere Sweater Top
With my bag of face stuff and make-up, I think it will all easily fit into my "Hero"...

Comments

Frogger said…
Rain? Rain!?! Silly, Missus... it doesn't rain in Margaritaville.
Bex said…
and if it does, you don't mind it :)
That Girl! said…
What about a swim suit???

Popular Posts