Getting Your Hair Did.

Thank you, everyone, who voted in last week's "Hair" polls. (I finally have my hair appointment next week to get mine cut and colored after three long months, and I am really looking forward to it!)

It seems like most of you who voted do color your hair... About 67% of you, in fact. And most of you who do color it (30%), you wait every three months or longer - just like me.

As for who colors your hair, most of you (56%) are like me too... Opting to get the "magic" done professionally in a salon, rather than doing it yourself. And only 28% of you are "lucky bitches" who don't have to or want to color your hair yet. (I've had gray since I was in my teens. I had to start coloring it in my early 20s.)

I am putting a new poll up in a few minutes! Thanks again everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts