Bikram Yoga Toronto - Bloor Street.

I realized this week that I have practiced Bikram yoga in 9 different studios around the world. Not too shabby.

The latest studio I have practiced in is about an 8-minute walk from my temporary apartment here in Yorkville.... Bikram Yoga Bloor.



This is a brand new studio. It just opened a few weekends back, and I am so grateful that it did.

It is a gorgeous studio! Immaculate! There is so much space in the women's changing room. And the practice room is so spa-like. They don't keep it as hot as they do in Boston, but they crank the humidity way up. So it's nice and "juicy," which makes it very challenging for me.

This studio is also affiliated with one down in a part of the city known as "The Beaches." I will try to get out there some time this Summer to take a class. But I must confess that I will probably stick with this close location.

This is definitely the studio to visit if you are ever in Toronto and looking to take a class.

Comments

Bonnie said…
Oh, it's great to see they opened a second location. Enjoy it!
Ally W said…
The Beaches ARE a great area...a little boardwalk, great spas and coffee-houses! Enjoy :)
thedancingj said…
A brand new studio?? Lucky girl! I'm psyched for you. :) And don't you just LOVE checking out all the different studios? My count is at 15 (though to be perfectly honest, I counted boston 3 times - hehe).

Popular Posts