Mission Canada: Here I Come!

Squee!!!!

The Husband and I woke up leisurely today. Then we had brunch across the street at Tremont 647 with our fantastic landlords. They came in from NYC to walk through the apartment with us and take us out for being such good tenants. (We think they were great landlords... So I guess the feelings were mutual.)

Now, I am at the airport and waiting for our 1:30pm flight to Toronto...



Squee!!!!

See how excited I am?



Okay... So maybe you can't tell how excited I am... But trust me, I am.

I'll write as soon as I can after I land.

Comments

Vanessa said…
So excited for you! Have a great flight and can't wait to hear more after you land.
The Mommy said…
Ew! You're flying Air Canada? Good luck with that. :)

Welcome to Canada - you're gonna love it!
thedancingj said…
Happy travels! I'm sure Boston will miss you tons!! :)
bonbonagogo said…
I can't see your excitement, but your brow is nicely shaped :)
Me said…
LOL! That's because I recently had them waxed. I am averaging about every three months. Had this picture been taken two weeks ago, it would have been a frightening brow!
Toronto Realtor said…
Ouch, I hope you'll have a good experience with Air Canada. Not my favorite airline, but maybe I was just always unlucky with them. have a pleasant trip!

Take care, Elli

Popular Posts