Taco Bell!

The Husband and I spent part of our mid-day looking at homes in the neighborhood with a realtor. We saw five homes, and walked away only partially liking one. We're first-time home buyers, and we're very picky. We expect to be in whatever house we buy for at least the next 20 years. So we want with potential for us to grow in to, if needed.

After exhausting ourselves with looking at the homes, I forced The Husband to come look for the neighborhood Taco Bell. And I found that I am indeed only five minutes from it. Yay!

We ate lunch there...



I've never lived this close to a Taco Bell. This is pure heaven for me.

While at the Taco Bell, we discovered the Canadian version of nachos they offer...



Fries Supreme!

Instead of corn chips, they use fries. The Husband said it was the Mexican version of poutine. It didn't look bad, but I'll stick to my burrito and crunchy taco... Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey! i found your post online about bikram calories and I am going to link back to it in my post if you don't mind!!! thanks for your help!!
Frogger said…
It's like the Mother Ship called you home.

Popular Posts