Happy Five-Year Anniversary?

Whoops!

I have had a busy few weeks, as has The Husband. We've been so busy, in fact, that we both forgot that our five year anniversary was today.

"I've been married five years!?!?!" I realized when I finally looked at the date on the calendar this evening.

The Husband and I both laughed. Normally, we plan a nice dinner out to celebrate the May anniversary (which notes when we were married by law at Boston's City Hall). We then usually exchange gifts and have a nice dinner out for the July anniversary (which was when we had the fancy wedding in Canada).

So, I guess it's not just the husbands that forget anniversaries...

Comments

Awwww don't feel too bad. I often think the actual "date" is overrated anyway. We always celebrate the Saturday of the week the day falls on. Congratulations on 5 years!

xoxo
ym
Nichole M said…
Happy anniversary! When we hit the 5 year mark, we said the same thing... five years? Already? Where the hell was I?

Popular Posts