Chic Shoes & Incredible Restraint.

Oh. Holy. Hell.

I have an appointment on Monday morning. One in which I should try to dress nicely. Respectably. But not wear jeans. So I had to go shopping this afternoon.

No. Really. I had to.

See, in my limited suitcase space for the move up here, I only packed jeans and casual clothes. I didn't really think I would need dressier clothes. So I had to go out and pick up something. Either dress pants or a cute dress. I visited a few shops on Bloor, and ultimately went with a blue and white print dress. I will pair it with my Ted Baker black blazer, black pumps and black opaque tights.

But, again, I had to go shopping. For I had no black opaque tights. So off to Holt Renfrew I went. And that's where I discovered something amazing and delightful.

Squee!

Sure, I got my opaque tights. But right next to the lingerie section are the designer shoes. The designer shoes that were mostly marked off 30%. And on the sale rack marked "Size 8" were a pair of shoes I have been dreaming about for months...



The Christian Louboutin Petal Sandals in black! And they were 30% off the original price! Score!

But, I did not buy them. I have no purpose for them. It would be a silly purchase. But what an amazing deal!

Comments

Sigh.....you have restraint not known by many. Give them a kiss for me the next time you see them.

xoxo
Nichole M said…
Incredible restraint is right! I would have bought them instantly! They are amazing...
The_Brain said…
Gosh, it's the third time I've heard about Louboutin shoes today lol.

Popular Posts