T-Minus 13/14 Days Till Toronto!

Why does time feel like it is draaaaaagggggiiiinnnggg?

The Husband and I learned about our eventual move to Toronto FOUR YEARS AGO. And for the first 3 years and 10 months, I was able to keep myself plenty occupied. I could live a normal life and not have to deal with moving. But since getting back from Europe a few weeks ago, I feel like time is dragging out extra slow...

I am ready to move. Mentally... Physically (I had to have a doctor verify for the Canadian government that I am super-duper healthy!)... And even emotionally. I have no patience, I know. But I am just ready to get on with the move. I am tired of living in an apartment of disarray.

These last two weeks will probably move excruciatingly slower than the previous two weeks. Must find a way to keep myself busy for the next few weeks... So that time appears to pass more quickly.

Comments

Frogger said…
Only a few more weeks, and we do have some exciting things planned for you before you go...

xoxo
That Girl! said…
You could use the time and volunteer at the Boston Food Bank or go to the galleries and art museums you might miss once you're gone. There are many fun things that can be done to make the time go "faster".
Vanessa said…
Waiting can feel like the hardest part, especially with your current home in disarray from packing. Maybe go to a museum you've always wanted to visit?

Popular Posts