How Much Sushi Have We Ordered Over The Years?

I spent the afternoon cleaning out the kitchen. I emptied all of the cabinets and all the drawers. I pretty much threw everything out, as it was either old or not donate-able. (Though there are a few things I can donate.) I then scrubbed and cleaned all shelves, as well as the stove and microwave.

You could most definitely eat off of any surface in that kitchen.

As I was going through the drawers, though, I came across a huge pile of these...



These are all from Douzo, the best sushi restaurant in Boston. And these aren't even all of them. I threw out a bunch more before I decided to take a picture of the ones I kept finding in all of the drawers.

I wonder what I'll find when I clean out another part of the apartment tomorrow?

Comments

Doshi said…
I have to say that Oishii in Chestnut Hill is #1, then Douzo followed by Fugakyu in Brookline are better.

Popular Posts