Seasonal Clothing Budget: Summer Fun!

Thanks to everyone who voted in the poll from earlier this week about how much you budget for your clothes annually.



I was surprised to see that there were four of you who voted that you spend more than $10k... I am extremely jealous! When I was working, my budget didn't quite let me get that high with my spending. What I wouldn't give to buy a new luxury bag or three each year! But on my budget, I wouldn't be able to do that.

:(

And since it is now nearly Summer, it is time to think about what I would purchase for this season... If I was still working.


  • Stella McCartney nude mesh sandals
  • Tory Burch navy tunic
  • Lanvin red flower ballet flats
  • Anthropologie ethnic halter
  • Anthropologie tunic
  • Anthropologie cardigan
  • Alice & Olivia Carlie crochet scarf top
All of this would fit into my budget for the Summer... Again, if I was working. No luxury bags, as you can see. Just luxury shoes and boho tunic tops.

Comments

Popular Posts