Real Housewives of New Jersey: THIS SHOW ROCKS!

Just watched the premiere episode of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. And I can not tell you how much I loved this show.

So much, that if they don't have it Canada, I may have to reconsider moving. (I am not kidding.) So, readers from Canada, I must ask you:

DOES THE REAL HOUSEWIVES SERIES AIR IN CANADA???


These women on the show are amazing. And all for different reasons.
  • Jacqueline: I'll start with her, because it's impossible not to like her. She is very sweet. She wants everyone to get along. It's quite clear she is not originally from Jersey.
  • Teresa: I love her too. I loved that she paid $120k in cash for furniture. (HELLO IRS AUDIT!) And I admire how much love she has for her kids. She will definitely be a source for new trendy buzz words. "Fabulous!" "Juicy and delicious!"
  • Dina: Not sure what to think of her. And why isn't her husband in the opening credits, like all the other women with husbands? I don't get what her husband does exactly either. He co-owns and runs the Brownstone... But yet he's always be traveling? And I think her daughter is very disrespectful to her. I'd smack that little brat if she was mine. And I don't believe in hitting children at all. (Babies, yes. Children, no. KIDDING!) She is definitely the biggest "ice queen" of the group. I will enjoy seeing her confrontations with people. Especially Danielle.
  • Caroline: I wouldn't want to fuck with her. It is clear she would cut a bitch (man or woman) if you messed with her or anyone in her family. I actually respect her highly for her devotion. And for the fact that she is going to be a major contributor to the conflict for this season.
  • Danielle: I swear I am not being mean when I write this... But does she look like a tranny to anyone else? I would swear she was once a man.
What did you all think!?!?!

Comments

Kimberley said…
I asked my SIL (who lives in Toronto) and she said that it is not on Bravo there in real time. It is only shown in reruns on the Slice(??) network and is generally a season behind.

I'm sure The Husband will miss you when he moves...
Me said…
Ahhhhh!!!!
Anonymous said…
danielle...that is what too much plastic surgery looks like. My husband wants to know why I don't call him juicy and delicious, and why I don't thank him from saving me from that lifestyle. Former Jersey girl here...Love,love,love teresa!
Me said…
Teresa = The Bomb.

She's total Jersey, and she is a TRIP. I LOVE her! Her daughters? They are so freaking cute!
sandy said…
check hulu. i've seen real housewives of new york episodes (current season) there. and being born and breed in new jersey, i take offense to the thought that someone sweet can't be from jersey. i'm very sweet...until you mess with me. and then, WATCH OUT! hahaha!
Is it bad that I want to leave my vacation solely to watch this show??? I am in desperate need of help! Your little preview may be the only thing keeping me going!

ps thank you so much for not tweeting the biggest loser. I owe you! The fact that I was worried about that does in fact make ME the biggest loser!!!

xoxo
ym
Anonymous said…
You can get the episodes on Amazon.com - not sure how that will be affected when you're logging on from a Canadian IP, but you might get a season pass before you move (so your billing address is still in the US) - then if there is an issue with the IP, use a proxy.

Popular Posts