Chakra Book: "Wheels Of Life."

My buddy, Bex, recently sent me a Tweet asking me if I knew of any good books to read about chakras. I confessed that I didn't. All my chakra knowledge came from the Internet. So I decided that I would try to find a good one. And now, I think I have...

Wheels of Life: A User's Guide to the Chakra System, by Anodea Judith, Ph.D.



I browsed a few different titles before I chose this one. I narrowed it down to this one because it seemed to be the most "user-friendly" while providing as much information as possible. Additionally, this one includes drawings and charts... Illustrating exercises to help stimulate each chakra and categorizing info easily.

It's a good read and it is a great reference book. Anyone else know of any other good chakra books?

Comments

Bex said…
Thanks Lady! Am heading to the bookstore at lunch today anyway, will have to check and see if they have this!
Vanessa said…
The Chakra book I use is "Way of Chakras" by Caroline Shola Arewa. It's user friendly yet gives great detail.
Me said…
Thanks Vanessa!!!

Popular Posts