Dream: My Hair Is Turning Blonde.

I have had some really odd nocturnal activity going on in my brain lately. I am not sure what has stimulated it... (Could it be after-effects from the Spacecake?) But I had a dream last night that confused me after I looked up the meaning.

In the dream... I woke up one morning to discover the roots of my hair had started to turn blonde, and we're slowly creeping down the rest of my locks. In my dream, I deduced that some cleaner that I had used to clean the bathtub hadn't been washed away from the porcelain. And that was what was draining the color from my hair; after I had taken a bath and gone to bed. I was freaking out in the dream, but The Husband was trying to calm me down... Telling me I could just dye it back to the original color.

When I got around to looking up the possible meanings, I was a little disturbed.

Blonde: To dream that you dye your hair blonde, indicates that you literally need to lighten up and quit being so serious all the time. Try to be more upbeat.

Am I not upbeat? When am I ever serious? This just confuses me.

Stupid dreams!

Comments

Duffy Pratt said…
You've got the interpretation backwards. You dreamt that your roots are blonde. That means, in your dream, blonde was your natural color and you are dying things a darker shade.
Me said…
Oh.. So true. So I need to get more serious?
April Elizabeth said…
you seem pretty serious about this dream. :-D

Popular Posts