I Own "Sling Blade"?

I have found a magic place where VHS tapes apparently go to die. I say that it is a "magic" place because surely these VHS tapes can not be mine...



Why would I ever have bought the following?:
  • Sling Blade
  • The Blair Witch Project
  • Power Puff Girls: Monkey See, Doggy Doo
  • Man In the Moon
  • I Know What You Did Last Summer
  • I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
What the hell?

And why did I not know that I own the following kick ass films:
  • Sliding Doors
  • Dazed and Confused
  • Heathers
And I seem to have acquired a lot of chick-flicks in this magical hole...

I wonder what else I will uncover today as I clean out the rest of the apartment? I am scared.

Comments

Lindy said…
Oh my goodness! Someone else owns Shag: The Movie on VHS! I'm part-proud and part-ashamed to admit that I used to be completely and utterly obsessed with this movie as a teenager. (But the movie is still in my collection, VHS and DVD...Ok, what am I saying?)

I'm sad you're leaving Boston - I got many great tips on the city from you!! I wish you all the best in Toronto and look forward to hearing about all of the adventures. And of course, the yoga! :-)
Me said…
OMG!

I loved SHAG! Such a great flick! You have excellent Miss Lindy!
Anonymous said…
What we find when we move! :)
I've moved twice in the past two years so I now know all that we have. Where I can find things may be a different matter..
Dan said…
"Heathers"?

But, of course.
Me said…
It's a kick-ass film, Dan. Yes, for obvious reasons.

Popular Posts