Bikram Yoga 30-Day Challenge - Maybe Next Time?

I completely forgot that an official Bikram Yoga 30-Day challenge was starting today. And I would totally do it if I wasn't going to be traveling for the first few days in October...

I have a wedding in Toronto this weekend, and I will be gone from Friday through Sunday night. I won't be able to practice while in Toronto because the wedding is at some wilderness spot outside the city. (The bride and groom are adventure racing enthusiasts, and apparently have set up a course for all the guests to compete in on Saturday.)

Then, Monday morning, I leave for three days in NYC. And of course I would practice while there, but I will likely be non-stop busy and won't have time. I will take my yoga clothes just in case, but I am not expecting it to work out.

Perhaps I'll look to do another 30-day mid-October to mid-November?

Comments

Popular Posts