"You're Gonna Die, Clown!"

Just got back from morning session with The Trainer at Equinox... He had something critical to tell me...

"I think you should know," he began, "that on Friday, I will be dressed as a clown for Halloween."

I thought about it for a few seconds.

"Well," I told him. "I fucking hate clowns. So it's a good thing we'll be boxing on Friday."

Yes, I am 31, and I have an irrational fear of clowns. I think this is common though. So I am not ashamed to admit it.

As Carrie Bradshaw once said, "There's nothing scarier than a clown."

Comments

CelticBuffy said…
Clowns are right up there with ventriloquist dummies on my list of most scary things. Not everyone loves a clown.
Frogger said…
You're a braver person than I am. Knowing a clown was waiting for me on a Friday morning, I would cancel my appointment without hesitation and avoid any interaction with said clown. There is nothing amusing about clowns. Ever.
Vanessa said…
I hate clowns too. Creepy!

Popular Posts