Hotel Fitness: A Gym In Your Room!

I am now in NYC for a search marketing conference for the next three days.

The hotel I have the pleasure of staying at tonight (I will be somewhere else tomorrow night - hee! hee!) is the Westin in Times Square. I got here early, so I went directly to the Westin to see if I could get an "early check-in." And it was no problem...

"We only have a king non-smoking available on the 9th floor," the check-in guy informed me.

"Oh that will be fine, I am sure," I told him.

"Well," he paused, "It has a treadmill in it."

I was confused as to what the problem could be.

"Oh that would be just fine," I reconfirmed for him.

Two minutes later, I had my card key and was in the elevator. I got to my and was amazed at how spacious and wonderful it was. But most importantly, I was psyched about the fitness EQUIPMENT in it...

A treadmill...



And a balance ball, medicine ball, yoga mat and free weights!!!



Sweet!

Comments

Popular Posts