Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 5 - The Cop Out.

I copped out and put my mat in the far right corner of the room today.

This is a "cop out" because this is the coolest point in the room. It's right next to the door to the dressing room... And you get a nice chilly breeze coming in from under the crack of the door.

I just didn't want to push things after last night's class.

But it's not as though I had an easy class today... It was really hot and tight.

The studio was fully packed because the 9am was the only class being offered today. The afternoon class was canceled because of the New England Regional Asana Yoga Championship. The Boston studio has a handful of people competing... And they all gave us a demonstration.

I have a feeling there's a winner in this pack. (Good luck fellas and ladies!)

Comments

Popular Posts