GOOP - I Don't Get It.

So... A few weeks back, I signed up to receive Gwyneth Paltrow's newsletter called "GOOP."

It's an occasional update that offers advice on fashion, recipes and travel... Stuff like that. I figured it would be fun, and that it would connect me with new ideas for fashion and food. And it has, but...

I don't get it.

So, this week, for example, I received a newsletter about fashion. And it features all these great pieces that Gwyneth herself seems to be keen on. And quite a few of the pieces I liked enough to price out for myself...



But when I went to go click on the images, I realized they weren't links. They didn't take me back to her website to view the content there, and maybe link off to where I could buy them online.

WTF?

So it's just a newsletter with pretty pictures and some content?

What if I want additional information?

I need closure on my curiosity, Gwyneth!

Comments

I am totally with you, although I have to say I LOVE the pretty pictures (possibly because I am obsessed with Gwyenie.) i too would have liked to see some links. The previous newsletter was on where to stay/eat in london and was much more user friendly. I'm going to give it some time, I have faith in our girl. She has slept with Brad Pitt and Chris Martin after all.

ps I had brunch with Legally Brunette today and she turned me on to you. So excited to find another boston blogger.

pps I love the pumpkin spice latte!

xoxo
ym

Popular Posts