Bikram Yoga Challenge: Day 5 - The Champ Teaches.

Hit the 9:00am class today... As I have to go meet Frogger for brunch in a half an hour at Toro. (Hope we can get a table!)

Class was small today. Only about 12 people. And this made things nice, as we all had plenty of room to practice. We weren't bumping into each other on the floor poses.

I realized today that my right hip flexor is WAAAAY more open than my left one. My Standing Bow pose on the right side (balancing left leg, right leg in the air) really kicks ass. I still have a ways to go on this leg, but my execution is very solid on this leg.

The left hip flexor, though, is complete crap. And it needs some serious work. I must start to stretch that one out more than the right one.

Beyond having a good class and realizing things about my Standing Bow... The class today was taught by the NERYAC Men's Champ, Chris. He competed in yesterday's championship, and now gets to go to L.A. to compete for the bigger prize.

It's a good feeling, knowing that your teacher really knows what they're doing when it comes to what they teach.

Comments

BFW (Tammy) said…
Isn't today Day 6??? Don't short yourself! :)
Me said…
LOL!!!! Yes. It is Day 6. I was "yoga-stoned" when I wrote in the title of the post.

Popular Posts