Lululemon: There Is Merchandise!

Frogger and I went shopping after work tonight... We were on a mission to find her a pair of denim pants. But we had no luck.

While out though, we walked past the new Lululemon store in the Prudential. It's not open yet... And there is still paper in the windows to prevent you from looking in, but... I peeked through some of the torn paper in the window and saw something that pleased me...

"There's merchandise hanging up in there!" I squealed to her.

Yes, I can not wait to have a real Lululemon store within walking distance of me. It opens on Halloween.

Comments

I love Lulu, the store was supposed to open at the beginning of the month but has been delayed. I am dying! I used to go to their showroom until me and my little one almost died in their 100 year old elevator. I am now without any new grove pants until they open. So exciting that there is finally clothes!!!!
That Girl! said…
Denim pants?!?! Did you stop by Jean Therapy???? I was working in Therapy today. I'm over there tomorrow if either of you need help.
Me said…
LOL!

Frogger is not a big jeans person. We would have overwhelmed her at JT. (Trust me though, that's the first place I thought to take her.)

Trying to ease her into the idea of jeans. She's more of a black trouser and skirt person.
That Girl! said…
Ok, well let me know if there's anything at all I can do to help :)
Kori said…
i am so screwed when that store opens. my friend and i have been talking about it for months!

Popular Posts