It's The Second, Not The First..

"Well, eff you too mother effer!!!!"

Sorry. Now that I have that out of my system, please allow me to explain.

The Husband and I have an event to go to in NYC this weekend. For this event, we were going to just make it a day trip. So we were going to fly down in the morning and fly back in the evening. We were told the date of the event was the 1st of November, at 9:30am.

Then, last night, I get a phone call from The Husband as he is leaving work. Apparently the event is on the 2nd of November, not the 1st. We were told the 1st, and we have it in email. But the person who gave us the information gave us the wrong date.

So we had two JetBlue tickets booked for Saturday, coming and going.

After trying to change the flights online through JetBlue's system... And getting error message after error message... I finally just decided to call and try to change it. It was actually no problem. I was able to change the tickets to the following day for a $160 fee.

So, not as bad as I expected it to be. I was imagining that there wouldn't be any tickets available, and that we would get charged a ton of $$$.

Still pissed we were told the 1st instead of the 2nd.

Comments

Popular Posts