Hotel Ganesvoort.

So, last night I stayed at the Westin in Times Square. And make no mistake, it's a wonderful hotel. (I am still in shock of the fact that I had gym equipment in my room, but if you wanted to use the hotel's gym, you had to pay $10. CRAZY!) But I am in love with the hotel I am staying in this evening...

The Hotel Ganesvoort.

Located in the Meatpacking District of Manhattan's West Side, the Hotel Gansevoort is a wonder. I am kindly being put up here for the evening by a vendor... And I figured I would have a small, but trendy room. I walked into my room this afternoon though... And I was ECSTATIC!

I have a view from room of 9th Avenue below. I can see Pastis, the Soho House and some of the view of the West Side.









And I am really please with my room. Even after I got to see my co-worker Bail's room.

See, Bail originally wasn't going to come. Mr. Sports was supposed to come, but had to cancel when he realized he wouldn't be back from NYC in time for his day of atonement to begin. So when he had to back out at the last minute, Bail said she could come instead. And let's just say... My room is shit compared to hers.

Don't get me wrong, mine is pimped out! But hers?
  • Two balconies
  • On the 12th floor
  • Views of the Hudson River
  • Private sitting area, separate from the bedroom
  • Bath products
And, they asked her what newspaper she wanted tomorrow morning. No one asked me shit.

From now on, whenever I go anywhere, I am going as "Mr. Sports." His name has WAAAAY more pull than mine.

Comments

Have been meaning to ask if you spent time up at the rooftop pool. I think, but am not sure, that an epi of Sex and the City was filmed there.
Me said…
The SATC episode was filmed across the street, at the Soho House rooftop pool...

I did not, because I was so exhausted, visit the rooftop bar/pool at either the Gansevoort or the Soho House.

I know... I am lame!!!

Popular Posts