Exhale Facial & Massage Sale.

With the holidays coming up, and all the traveling I am doing, I don't really have a lot of disposable income to work with... However, I may find a way to fit a few special treats into my budget...

An Exhale Massage and Facial!



According to the above pitch that was emailed to me, if I book between the 1st and 15th of November, I can get $30 off a facial and $30 off a massage. I would have to use the bookings sometime between now November 1st and December 31st.

Hmm... With all my travel and busy schedules, I could probably use a massage or two between now and the end of the year.

Comments

is this for everyone? or just you lucky clients? let me tell you, I could use both!!!
Me said…
It's for EVERYONE! You should book yourself something!
can you say absolutely? :)

Popular Posts