Happy Halloween!

My Trainer made good on his promise to dress up like a clown this morning. I didn't get to punch him, which is probably for the best... As I would have gone to town.

(I fucking hate clowns.)

I am dressing up as a yoga practitioner at work today. (Wow! So inventive of me, I know!) But it's really just an excuse to dress comfortably.

I was at the local Google Halloween party last night (which was fun), and saw some really good costumes. The best were:
  • The Grammar Vandal dressed as Ashley Todd.
  • A woman dressed as a House and a guy dressed as Russia.
  • My two Google reps, dressed as Sonny and Cher.
  • The tall dude dressed as the Jolly Green Giant. (It takes balls for a dude to wear green tights.)
  • The dude dressed as a baby on a grandmother's back.
The Husband is going as a Canadian Who Works At A Financial Institution. So I am assuming this means he will wear a suit.

It looks like everyone is dressing up for Halloween... Even my Mum dressed her puppy, Savanna Rose, up this year...



She's a witch.

What's your costume going to be?

Comments

Mr. Brunette and I planned to dress tonight as Joe SixPack the Plumber and a hockey mom.

But I'm feeling like a last-minute switcheroo might happen, perhaps to A-Rod and Madonna.
April Elizabeth said…
i think that A-Rod Madonna costume sounds badass but so does any chance to take a dig at Palin and Sam the non-plumber.

Also Yoga? What a good idea. You can dress comfy and warm. Good idea.

The fiancee and I are broke, so we went to CVS and bought dollar glow in the dark alien masks (and i bought glow stick nails) we are just going to dress in all black and scare the crap out of neighbor kids before hitting salem.
Vanessa said…
I'll wear my traditional Devil horns with a sexy dress. I wait all year to wear those horns!

Popular Posts