(I fucking hate clowns.)
I am dressing up as a yoga practitioner at work today. (Wow! So inventive of me, I know!) But it's really just an excuse to dress comfortably.
I was at the local Google Halloween party last night (which was fun), and saw some really good costumes. The best were:
- The Grammar Vandal dressed as Ashley Todd.
- A woman dressed as a House and a guy dressed as Russia.
- My two Google reps, dressed as Sonny and Cher.
- The tall dude dressed as the Jolly Green Giant. (It takes balls for a dude to wear green tights.)
- The dude dressed as a baby on a grandmother's back.
It looks like everyone is dressing up for Halloween... Even my Mum dressed her puppy, Savanna Rose, up this year...
She's a witch.
What's your costume going to be?